- First call for proposals – July 2019
- Second call for proposals – November 2019
- Deadline for proposals – 28 February 2020
- Confirmation of acceptance – 30 April 2020
- Speaker registration deadline – 30 June 2020
- Early bird registration deadline – 31 August 2020
- Online registration closes – 30 October 2020
What you need to know when in Lisbon:
BUS: At the airport catch the Aero Bus line 2 (from7am to 11pm daily) and get off at Av.José Malhoa, which is the nearest stop to the conference venue.
UNDERGROUND: (Metro) In the airport take the red line to the last stop, São Sebastião station, which is the closest to the conference venue. A metro ticket costs 1.50€ or you can buy a one day ticket for 6.40€.
The VIVA Viagem top-up card can be bought and topped up as needed in any underground station. This can be used on buses, trams and funiculars and is a cheaper option if travelling around the city by public transport.
TAXI: The taxi fare from the airport to Av. José Malhoa should not cost more than 17€.To avoid (possible) long queues outside the arrival hall at the airport, turn right as you come into the arrival hall, walk to the end of the building and go up the escalator. This takes you to departures. If you exit the building on your left it should be quicker to get a taxi.
Where to stay
Lisbon has a thriving airbnb scene as well as alternative hotels, which can be found on the usual online booking sites. And there are the usual hotel chains in the conference vicinity: